Terms & Conditions
Ticketing & ID
- This is a daytime event running from 12PM - 10.30PM
- Searching is a condition of entry and we reserve the right to confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- All our events are 18+ unless explicitly specified. Everyone who attends must provide a valid form of ID to verify this (passport or driving license accepted). Please do not buy e-tickets from strangers, as these could be fakes or duplicates. Don’t throw your money away folks – we cannot let you in if you have a fake ticket!
- When purchasing a ticket via this website you are agreeing to be added to our database. There are always unsubscribe buttons at the bottom of all eflyers sent and once unsubscribed you will never be added again unless you request to be.
- As you are no doubt aware mobile phone theft is a genuine issue in London. Now organised gangs are targeting London’s clubs. Please be very careful and look after your phone at all times.
- If you lose your phone please immediately contact a member of security and if you think it has been stolen please give a clear description of the alleged culprit. We will be operating a ‘NO RE-ENTRY’ policy, however all the facilities you may need will be in the venue – a cash machine, cash back at the bars, ear plugs, free drinking water at the bars as well as reasonably priced cigarettes for sale from vendors.
- You may be searched on the way out of the venue if we suspect a thief is operating at the event – this deters thieves as they will not be able to leave the premises with stolen phones.